How to Purchase a Puppy from Little Cups
1. Subscribe to our mailing list - You do not have do anything else. Please do not send us random deposits unless instructed by us.
2. If you are subscribed, you will receive an email from us when there is a new litter - Please check your junk folder!
[Notification email will have all the information you need: Photos, Genders, Colours, Prices, Breeds and etc]
3. Once you receive the new litter notification email, text us with the number provided on the email - Make sure you mention that you would like to put a deposit or visit and please include the puppy's name that you are interested in.
IMPORTANT: The deposit is non-refundable. If you plan on visiting or seeing the puppy first before putting a deposit, the puppy's availability will not be guaranteed without a deposit.
4. We will contact the very first 4 people who texted us the fastest. If they are uninterested, we will move on to the next person who texted.
5. Please do not be worried if we do not text you back right away, that's because we are assisting other people. You will have a higher chance if you only text us once as whenever you text us again, our system will show us the timestamp of your LAST message.
DISCLAIMER: DUE TO COVID-19, WE DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE ON OUR PREMISES! NOR DO WE ALLOW TOUCHING THE PUPPY. WE WILL BRING OUT THE PUPPY FOR YOU TO SEE OUTSIDE OUR PREMISES. WE ARE DOING THIS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, OUR REPUTATION AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, OUR CUSTOMERS.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!